Tire and Wheel Protection is Where the Rubber Meets the Road
A Tire and Wheel Protection Plan is important because vehicle tires and wheels are some of the most damage prone components on a vehicle today.
Replacement tires on sedans, sport utility vehicles (SUVs), or sports cars often cost $200 each. Replacing a premium or custom wheels costs up to $400 or more. And automotive insurance policies usually do not cover replacing these items.
Innovative Funding Services (IFS) offers protection from the hazards of the road with our Tire and Wheel Protection Plan. When trouble strikes and your tires or wheels become damaged as a result of driving over debris such as nails, glass, or metal, or if you have a blowout driving over a pot hole, we have a protection plan for you.
Keep your ride rolling smooth by protecting your rims and tires
You may choose up to 5 years in our Tire and Wheel Protection Plan. The benefits of our plans include:
- Repair or replacement of a flat tire
- Coverage of costs and labor charges including mounting, balancing, valve stems, tire disposal and taxes
- Repair or replacement of wheel if damaged and the wheel fails to seal with the tire
- Towing Expenses related to the tire or wheel failure
- 100% reimbursement for tire damage due to road hazards
- Covers manufacture’s defects
- Covers tires with run-flat technology
- Covers replacement of tires and wheels for the duration of the contract
- Protection from debris such as metal, nails, glass
- Protection from pot holes and blow outs
- Available on new and used vehicles
- Transferable; adds value to resale
- No mileage or claim benefit limitations
- No limit on occurrences
- No deductible
Our Tire and Wheel Protection Plan terms include:
- Up to 5 years of coverage
- Transferable for a $25.00 fee
- Tire must have a minimum of 3/32 tread depth
- Non-cancelable after 30 days
- Available at time of sale only
- 100% reimbursement
- Replacement tires must meet manufactures specifications
You can finance IFS’s Tire and Wheel Coverage with your auto loan or you can buy a plan as a standalone purchase. Ask an IFS Finance Adviser for more details.